Friday, August 29, 2008

PHY 325

This fall, I am teaching PHY 325, Biological Physics, at Oakland University. Of course, the textbook is the 4th edition of Intermediate Physics for Medicine and Biology. You can follow along on the class website, which includes the syllabus, homework assignments, exams, interesting links, and a section called “hot news” that keeps track of up-to-date news for the class, including homework due dates, exam information, etc. We’ll cover the first ten chapters of the book.

Class starts on Wednesday, September 3, at 8 A.M. sharp (I’I'mm a morning person, and I guess the students will have to put up with waking early this semester, too). Welcome to all my PHY 325 students, including premed students, physics majors, and students in the new Engineering Biology program at Oakland.

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered making the course available to distance learners?
    Your book is an absolutely outstanding one. I took a course based on the second edition but would gladly sign up for another based on my new 4th edition my wife bought me for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete